At Mantra4Change, we are currently looking for a ‘Program Manager’ to drive and implement one of our pioneer programs in the field of School Education.
Work with the leadership team to develop the School Transformation program
Implement the program in the schools- this would include interacting with school children, teachers & volunteers
Manage the relationship and communicate with the school authorities and all related stakeholders of the program
Facilitate various events for the students- including competitions, surveys etc.
Conduct Teachers’ Training to empower school teachers
Analyze and report student’s performance and drive assessment led reforms
Support scaling up of program as required & be flexible in taking up different projects in school environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment and Passion for Education
- Prior Classroom teaching experience is desirable
- Ability to work with people from diverse social & religious backgrounds
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
Last date for Application: Wednesday, May 15th 2013
If Interested, mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org